A feisty twist to moving violations!
One of the most successful franchises in the video game industry has been reborn. Twisted Metal: Small Brawl is a refreshing take on the Twisted Metal franchise exclusively for the PS one. Developed and designed by the same team that created Twisted Metal, Twisted Metal 2, and Twisted Metal: Black (PlayStation 2), Twisted Metal: Small Brawl reintroduces the famed gameplay dynamic found in its predecessors while presenting a completely new look and feel.
So, what's new in Twisted Metal: Small Brawl?
Let's just say that the term & #8220;brat pack & #8221; has taken on a whole new meaning. This mischievous crew of half-pint terrors has seized a few remote control (RC) cars and has let them loose in the most inconvenient places. With RC in hand, these antenna-toting cars will tear through abandoned movie theaters, bowling alleys, sand boxes, and just about anywhere they can wreak havoc. But remember, these kids are smart and they have invented some imaginative weapons to bring down even the most towering environments. Look on with amazement as they detonate opponents with flaring fireworks and hurl explosive model rockets at their most hated rivals.Key Features:
- 17 colorful RC cars, each with their own unique handling, physics and specials
- 11 towering environments that accurately portray the scale from an RC car's perspective
- New design for some familiar (and not so familiar) characters
- Increased level of interactivity, with full destruction of virtually every object in your path
- Richer textures and higher polygon counts per vehicle than the PlayStation predecessors
- Enhanced level of detail including visible damage to vehicles, a plethora of level objects, and improved vehicle design
- Refined opponent intelligence for heated rivalries among players
- Intuitive weapon control to help the novice player and deeper combo moves, expanded specials, and enhanced defensive maneuvers for the skilled player
- Story, Challenge, Endurance, 2-Player Death Match, and 2-Player Co-op modes
- Non-intrusive camera views including Far Chase, Mid-Chase, Near Chase, and Helicopter