MX Rider is motorbike simulation racing at its best. With more than 50 Officially licensed Motocross World Championship (FIM: Federation Internationale Motocycliste) riders and 16 World Championship circuit tracks spread over 13 countries, MXrider combines Motocross, Supercross and Freestyle for a complete motocross gaming experience that will appeal to both video game racing fans, as well as moto-racing fans. MXrider will place special emphasis on physics for superior handling, along with animated riders, dynamic tracks, team sponsorship offers and active background environments.
- A complete experience: simple race, challenge mode, freestyle and 2-person multiplayer mode.
- 17 licensed FIM Motocross tracks in 14 countries.
- Six Supercross tracks designed exclusively for MXrider by FIM track designer, Freddy Verherstraten.
- Six fantasy Freestyle arenas.
- 58 pro riders, official teams and bikes.
- Realistic bike behavior with a special emphasis on physics for superior handling.
- Career mode--join the Top Motocross/Supercross. Complete and realistic career mode: team offers, management, and more.
- A living, breathing, environment with interactive crowds and animated track officials. Customizable music and camera angles.
- Race highlight replay system.