MLB 2001 is the fourth game to appear in the MLB series by 989 Sports, bringing you the excitement of the big leagues without having to pay six bucks for a hot dog.
You & #8217;ve never seen anything like it! You'll be treated to the most authentic TV-style presentation ever: dozens of new camera angles, zoom-ins, and cut-aways, along with Vin Scully and analyst Dave Campbell in the booth. New stadium graphics include the latest stadiums, like Safeco Field in Seattle and PacBell Park in San Francisco. New player models are scaled to the players & #8217; actual height, weight, and body types, and player faces closely resemble the real-life counterparts, right down to the facial hair. All this and more than 250 personalized batting stances and pitching motions work together to make MLB 2001 the PlayStation baseball video game for the new millennium.New Features:
- All-new franchise mode: win games and earn points in order to sign big name players and build your team into a powerhouse
- Two-man booth with Hall of Famer Vin Scully and analyst Dave Campbell
- All-new camera angles, zoom-ins and cut-aways bring the game to life.
- Stadium models feature the new additions to the league including Safeco Field in Seattle, PacBell Park in San Francisco, and Comerica Park in Detroit
- New, incredibly detailed player models: uniforms with wrinkles and folds, player faces complete with personalized facial hair
- Ability to make trades, sign free agents, release players, or re-assign players to your Farm System