Snowboarders have never felt welcome on Mt. Garrick, a once quiet and peaceful ski resort. Chief O' Leary, the resident ranger, has led the charge against boarders and limited their access to certain sections of the mountain. But the situation has progressed. Chief O'Leary has mysteriously closed the summit to all boarders and is trying desperately to drive them off the mountain.
Shred, jib and stomp sick tricks in the first ever mission-based snowboarding game. Free ride this vast mountain and earn currency to purchase new equipment and unlock restricted areas on your way to the summit. But be prepared, Chief O'Leary will not go down without a fight.
- First of its kind - the only action adventure snowboarding videogame with 45 mission-based objectives to uncover the mystery atop Mt. Garrick
- A huge mountain to unlock and explore
- An innovative reward system based on currency and status
- Huge, long expansive runs to shred
- Physics-based board simulation for tight, responsive controls allowing for realistic carving, shredding, and jibbing
- Tons of high tech equipment upgrades based on currency, including boards, bindings and gear
- Bust big air tricks unique to the game - high flying, crazy and death defying2-4 player modes including competitions in mountain challenges, the half pipe and more
- Six playable snowboarders in multiplayer mode, each with their own characteristics, personality & attitude
- Varying day and night conditions