This addictive puzzle game requires players to protect the center of the & quot;loop & quot; from a never-ending flow of colored balls. The balls feed onto a spiral shaped belt that converges in the middle. If a ball reaches the center of the loop, the game is over.
Players aim a rotating turret and shoot a ball into a chain of balls on the spiral belt. To eliminate balls and relieve pressure from the constantly converging chain, players must create combinations of three of a kind or more. A special bonus ball is used to destroy all the balls of any one color.
Ballistic is an entertaining game of skill and strategy that's hard to put down. How long can you last?
- Panic Mode - A continuous game where players see how many stages can be completed
- Stage Mode - Played one stage at a time. When each stage is completed, a time bonus is awarded based on how fast a stage is cleared
- Vs. Mode - 2 players compete in a head-to-head battle
- Ballistic features simple game play, making it easy for beginners
- Skill and strategy are required in order to excel
- Both players compete on one screen