The world has gone to hell--overpopulation, pollution, crime--it's all gone to the point of no return. Descend through the miles of cityscape until you reach the ground floor, the slum levels. That's where the sickness of humanity really gets thick. As a member of the Urban Protection Agency, it's not a lot of fun being the cop of a dead society. Something's wrong in the streets, and they've called on you to deal with it. Too bad you don't know what's really going on in this society...yet.
- 11 scarily atmospheric mission-based levels will test your exploration, puzzle-solving, and survival skills
- 4 characters to control engage in squad-based play
- Control remotely operated equipment - mini-rovers reach inaccessible areas, hover-cameras scout treacherous paths ahead, and gun turrets fire up intense gunfire
- Play in single player co-operative mode, or join up to 4 players in split-screen mode
- Incredible graphics offer the latest advances in animation techniques, character morphing, and other dedicated effects
- Gameplay is directed via a commanding script that leads the player through a world distorted by its own evolution, where the inhabitants behave with an unnatural and often sinister vigilance. Designed by the team that created the original Tomb Raider.