NACSAR Thunder 2002 roars onto your PlayStation 2 with a revolutionary graphics engine from the developers of Madden 2001. For the first time ever, race all the tracks, cars and stars from the exhilarating world of NASCAR and create your own legendary champion.
- The most drivers--over 60 drivers from the 2001 season, including every active NASCAR star, rookie, and veteran
- All the NASCAR tracks and manufacturers--race all 23 tracks, including the new Chicagoland and Kansas City Speedway venues. Race a Pontiac, Chevrolet, Ford, or even Dodge racing machine
- New graphic horsepower--with an ultra-fast new rendering engine, EA Sports ups the ante with a full field of cars on the track. Cars dent and crumple as they collide, car parts fly off and strike other cars, and smoke and oil flares blaze up in your view
- New Career mode--Race for the championship over multiple seasons. Choose a manufacturer, paint the car, then earn offers and sponsorships based on performance. Use winnings to equip the crew and car, increasing horsepower, handling, and pit crew performance
- New easy-play features--novice drivers can hit the track without hitting the wall by using driving aids designed to assist acceleration, braking, and stability until they're ready for the next level
Supports the Logitech DRIVING FORCE WHEEL.