Cross Edge is an unprecedented collaboration between five major game publishers from Japan. Nippon Ichi Software, Capcom, Namco Bandai, Gust, and Idea Factory have joined forces to create a Strategy RPG unlike any other. Cross Edge features characters and storylines from popular franchises including: Darkstalkers, Disgaea, Mana Khemia, and Spectral Souls. Cross Edge is action-packed with memorable characters, amazing items, and over-the top battles to deliver an once-in-a-lifetime gaming experience.
- Cross Edge combines classic RPG combat with a grid-based Strategy RPG combat to create a hybrid battle system. In combat, a square grid will appear beneath the units. Some units are better at close combat and others at a distance, so players must strategically move their units to battle enemies.
- In combat, some units can toss up enemies and chain combo various moves for extra damage, like in a fighting game.
- By using characters from Gust titles, players can use alchemy to craft weapons.
- Change costumes to increase character’s stats and abilities, and in some cases “revealing” cut scenes.
- Explore dungeons to run, jump and attack.