The award-winning Splinter Cell series goes portable on the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system. In the perilous world of international espionage, you always need to be on the move; Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Essentials lets you do just that. Go deeper than ever into the best-selling Splinter Cell saga in an all new spy-action game available only on the PSP® system. Uncover a story that spans the entire Splinter Cell series with all-new, exclusively designed missions and an accessible wireless multiplayer mode.
Concealment, fraud, manipulation and lies… Covert operative Sam Fisher is placed under arrest by the agency he serves. Brought to NSA headquarters for interrogation, Sam discovers that fraudulent mission files depict him as an unstable, violent and insubordinate agent. Caught in a menacing conspiracy, he must search his past to find out who is behind all this and ultimately begin the quest to clear his name.
• Exclusively designed for the PSP™ system: Contains a new, adapted interface, as well as unique gameplay sequences designed specifically for the on-the-go nature of handheld gaming.
• Storyline spans the entire Splinter Cell series: Play through the years before the original Splinter Cell game, when Sam Fisher was still a Navy SEAL, to sneak-peek events from the upcoming Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent™ game.
• All new missions: Enter the world of international espionage with 5 new exclusive missions, including the NSA Headquarters, in addition to 4 ‘flashback’ missions covering all corners of the earth.
• A game of gadgets: Use all the latest in spy weapons and gadgets from the Splinter Cell series, in addition to authentic new ones exclusive to this version.
• Always on the move: All the classic stealth-action moves you love, plus exciting new killer moves.
• Accessible multiplayer mode: Challenge your friends in a wireless multiplayer match with Spy vs. Spy Deathmatch.