KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories is the essential piece that bridges the gap between KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II. A full 3D remake of the original Game Boy Advance release (2004), it was released in Japan in 2007 as part of the KINGDOM HEARTS II Final Mix+ compilation before finally making its way to North America. Combined with the card battle system of the original GBA release, KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories presents KINGDOM HEARTS fans with an entirely new playing experience.
- World-renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura and his team once again unite the magical world of Disney with the characters of FINAL FANTASY®, inviting fans to an enchanting gaming experience
- An essential piece in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise, which has shipped over 12 million units across the globe, comes to North America at long last
- In addition to Sora, players can control Riku in this adventure that bridges the gap between KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II
- A full 3D remake of the original GBA release, KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories offers a refreshing rendition of the hit title for the PlayStation 2 system
- The talented voice cast from the North American releases of KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II return to breathe new life into the beloved characters
- The mini-game catalog has been completely renewed, now with four brand new experiences accompanying the main adventure