- Restart the PlayStation 4 system. Then restart the download
You can restart downloads from the game's icon on the Home screen or under [Notifications] > [Downloads].
- If the error occurs again, review your local network settings.
- Change to a static IP or try to change the DNS server.
- Try a different network if available.
- The Connection may be temporarily busy, please try again later.
- If the error persists and if you have previously upgraded the HDD, switch to the original HDD and re-install the system software.
If you are using the original HDD, try system initialisation at [Settings] > [Initialisation] > [Initialise PlayStation 4] > [Quick]
After the system initialisation, try to re-download the content from the Library.