- Check the internet connection.
- Check the connection status at [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection].
- Restart your PlayStation 4 System.
- Reset your local network connection by powering off your modem or router and waiting 5 minutes before turning it back on.
- Update your router's firmware. Please contact your router manufacturer or Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance if required.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, place the PS4 and the router closer together, and make sure there are no obstructions between them.
- If you have been using a specific DNS server, go to [Settings] > [Network] > [Set Up Internet Connection] > [Custom] and change the DNS settings.
- On home screen, press OPTIONS button of your controller when highlighting the application on home screen, and select [Check for Update]
- If you're still experiencing difficulties, please try again later as the server may be experiencing high traffic.
More on this topic