- Make sure that your home address is entered correctly, and matches the address registered with your credit card.
To check your home address, Go to [Settings] > [PSN] > [Account Information] > [Address].
To check your credit card information, go to [Settings] > [PSN] > [Wallet] > [Billing Information].
- If the error persists, check the following:
The region/country where your credit card or PSN voucher is published needs to be same as your PSN account region/country.
- Go to [Settings] > [PSN] > [Account Information] > [Address], delete your home address and enter the address again.
- If the error still persists, the service may be temporarily unavailable. Retry after a while, or check the PSN service status at playstation.com.
- If you still keep getting this error, please contact PlayStation Support.
More on this topic