- Check your Internet settings by going to Settings > [Network Settings] > [Internet Connection Test] and performing an Internet Connection Test.
- If you are connecting the PS3 system directly to modem without a router, please check if the PPPoE ID and the password provided by your Internet Service Provider are correct under Settings > [Network Settings] > [Internet Connection Settings] > [Custom].
- If you are using a router, please check the configuration of the router and if the modem is connected to the network correctly. You can request the router setting information from your Internet Service Provider or the manufacturer of the router.
- If the problem persists, select one of the following guides:
- Troubleshoot PS3 Wired connection
- Troubleshoot PS3 Wireless connection
For more tips and hints on using your PlayStation system, visit our technical support forums at community.eu.playstation.com