This may be caused by inputting the incorrect information when setting up your network connection or may be caused by an incorrect URL. This may also be caused by temporary lag in your connection due to congestion with your Internet service or a weak Wireless signal if using a Wi-Fi connection.
- Restart the PS3 system and try to connect online again or try connecting at a later time.
- If you are able to connect to the Internet, but are unable to access a particular website, make sure you entered the correct URL in the Internet Browser.
- If setting up a network connection, make sure all information is inputted correctly.
- If the problem persists, select one of the following guides:
- Troubleshooting PS3 Wired connections.
- Troubleshooting PS3 Wireless connections.
- For more tips and hints on using your PlayStation system, visit our technical support forums at community.eu.playstation.com.