There may be a problem with the game file on the PlayStation Network server.
- Attempt to connect to the Internet at a later time.
- If you have access to another Internet connection, try using that connection.
- If you connect to the Internet via a proxy server, turn off the proxy server. Click here to learn how to configure the PS3 system's network settings.
- Enter Safe Mode and select Restore File System. Click here to learn how to enter Safe Mode.
- For more tips and hints on using your PlayStation system, visit our technical support forums at community.eu.playstation.com.