- Before trying any of the following, make sure you have backed up the saved data on your PS3 system. For information about the Backup Utility, please click here
- Turn off the PS3 system, wait for 10 seconds before turning it back on and try to update the system software.
- Enter Safe Mode and select [Restore File System]. For information about how to access Safe Mode, please click here
- If this does not work, select [Restore PS3 System]. Please note that this will delete all data from the PS3 system.
- If the problem persists, visit eu.playstation.com/contact to contact Customer Support
- For more tips and hints on using your PlayStation system, visit our technical support forums at community.eu.playstation.com
More on this topic