Before trying any of the following, make sure you have backed up the saved data on your PS3 system. Click here to learn how to do this.
- Restart the PS3 system, wait for 10 seconds before turning it back on and try to update the system software.
- Enter [Safe Mode]. Click here to learn how to do this.
- Select [Restore File System].
- If this does not work, enter Safe Mode once more and select [Restore PS3 System]. Please note that this option will delete all data from your PS3 system.
- If the problem persists, visit eu.playstation.com/contact to contact Customer Support.
- For more tips and hints on using your PlayStation system, visit our technical support forums at community.eu.playstation.com