This may be caused by a dirty or scratched disc or by an error loading the game data.
- If you are attempting to load a disc:
- Eject the disc and re-insert it, ensuring that it is clean and free from dirt, marks or scratches.
- If the problem persists, attempt to load a different disc. If the second disc loads without error, the first disc may be damaged and may need to be replaced.If you are attempting to load game data installed on the PS3 system Hard Disk Drive (HDD), delete and reinstall the game data.
- If the problem persists, enter Safe Mode and select [Restore File System] then attempt to load the game again. Click here to learn how to enter Safe Mode.
- For more tips and hints on using your PlayStation system, visit our technical support forums at community.eu.playstation.com.