- Go to Safe Mode and select [Rebuild Database]. Click here to learn how to access Safe Mode.
- If the problem persists, you can reformat the PlayStation 3 hard disk drive. Please note this will erase all data from the hard disk drive. Click here to learn how to back up your data.
- To reformat your hard drive, go to Settings > [System Settings] > [Restore PS3 System].
- If the problem persists, visit eu.playstation.com/contact to contact Customer Support.
- For more tips and hints on using your PlayStation system, visit our technical support forums at community.eu.playstation.com.
More on this topic