There may be a problem with the Wi-Fi settings/Wi-Fi access point settings.
- Please check whether Wi-Fi is available on other devices. If you're unable to connect to Wi-Fi on any of your devices, please contact your Internet service provider.
- If the Wi-Fi connection issue persists only with your PS Portal, please check the Wi-Fi settings/Wi-Fi access point.
- Swipe left from the upper right corner of the PS Portal screen to display the Quick Menu.
- Please select Settings > Network > Internet Connection Setup and check your Wi-Fi settings.
- If you have multiple devices connected to your Wi-Fi access point, try disconnecting some of the connected devices.
- If this error keeps happening, please try using another Wi-Fi network.