- Restart the PlayStation®4 system. Then restart the download
- You can restart downloads from the game's icon on the Home screen or under Notifications > Downloads.
- If the error occurs again, review your local network settings.
- Change to a static IP or try to change the DNS server.
- Try a different network if available.
- The Connection may be temporarily busy, please try again later.
- If the error persists and if you have previously upgraded the HDD, switch to the original HDD and re-install the system software.
If you are using the original HDD, try system initialization at Settings > Initialization > Initialize PS4 > Quick
After the system initialization, try to re-download the content from the Library.