This error may occur on the application side when there is a problem with the network connection. Please try the following:
- Check PlayStation™Network status page to see if there are any server failures or if maintenance is in progress.
- Restart your PlayStation®5 console.
- Perform an Internet connection test by selecting Settings > Network > Test Internet Connection and check if you are connected to the Internet properly. Also, review and configure your network settings again if necessary.
- Turn off your router, wait at least 5 minutes, then turn it back on.
- If your system software is not up to date, please update it to the latest version from Settings > System > System Software > System Software Updates and Settings.
- Highlight the application, press the options button on your controller and select Check for update.