Terms and Conditions
20% off 3M PS Now
'Requisitos de participación'
Serán todos los siguientes:
Suscripción de 3 meses a PlayStation®Now con un 20 % de descuento sobre el precio normal.
La suscripción continuará de forma indefinida hasta que se cancele y se cobrará en periodos de 12 meses al precio completo actual de PlayStation® Store.
La tienda del sistema PlayStation®4 y la tienda online conocida como PlayStation®Store, excluidos otros métodos de pago, el resto de tiendas PlayStation® o tiendas dentro del juego.
'Fecha de inicio'
20/11/2020 a las 11:00 (hora española)
01/12/2020 a las 11:00 (hora española)
Alemania, Austria, Bélgica, Dinamarca, España, Finlandia, Irlanda, Italia, Luxemburgo, Noruega, Países Bajos, Portugal, Reino Unido, Suecia y Suiza.
Los participantes deberán completar los siguientes pasos durante el periodo de la promoción:
a. iniciar sesión en PSN; y
b. comprar el producto aplicable en la tienda aplicable.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.
1. This offer (“Offer”) is open to users who have an account for the PlayStation™Network (“PSN”) and who meet the Eligibility Requirements (“Eligible Persons”).
2. This Offer opens on the Opening Date and closes on the Closing Date. The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
3. To take advantage of this Offer, Eligible Persons must complete the Steps. This Offer applies only to the purchase of Applicable Products on Applicable Stores during the Promotional Period, all other PlayStation®Now memberships are excluded. Eligible Persons who purchase a PlayStation®Now 12 Month Membership (and not an Applicable Product) will not qualify for the Offer. Eligible Persons who purchase a PlayStation®Now 12 Month Membership via an upsell on the PS4 console will not qualify for this Offer. PlayStation®Now memberships which auto-renew during the Promotional Period are excluded from the Offer.
4. Offer only available via Applicable Stores.
6. Returns of any Applicable Product will be in accordance with the PlayStation Store Cancellation Policy.
For the 12 months membership:
PlayStation®Now memberships will continue indefinitely until cancelled and the recurring membership fee of the then current price for a PlayStation®Now: 12 Month Membership will be deducted every 12 months from the user’s wallet automatically if the user has sufficient funds in their wallet or a valid payment method registered to their account.
· Recurring PlayStation®Now membership fee: £49.99 until otherwise notified by email to the email address registered to your account.
· PlayStation®Now billing frequency: every twelve months.
· PlayStation®Now membership duration: ongoing until cancellation.
A user can cancel their PlayStation®Now membership at any time so that their membership will expire on their next payment due date. This will stop future payments of the membership fees but they will not receive a refund for payments already made.
Instructions on cancelling your membership are at https://www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-to-cancel-a-service-subscription/.
When a user purchases a membership, we will turn ON automatic funding in their account settings. This means that if a user does not have enough funds in their wallet to pay the membership fees, the required balance will be charged to the payment method registered to their account (if any) unless they turn off automatic funding. To turn off automatic funding, go to [Account Settings] > [Wallet] > [Wallet Settings].
8. Internet required. Eligible Persons are responsible for any internet access fees.
9. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to deliver the Offer.
10. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify any person whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the Offer.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure of any Eligible Person to create or sign-in to their account for the PSN or to complete the Steps as result of any Eligible Person’s or third party’s network, hardware or software failure of any kind.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel this Offer or update and/or amend these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
13. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
14. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Eligible Person and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.