The first time you use DualSense™ wireless controller, you'll need to pair it with your console.
- Make sure that your PS5™ console is on.
- Connect the controller to your console using the included USB cable.
- If your controller is turned off, press the PS button. After the light bar blinks, the player indicator lights up.
- When your controller has enough battery life, you can disconnect the USB cable and use your controller wirelessly.
- Please note, your controller can pair with only one PS5 console at a time. When you want to use your controller on another console, you'll need to pair it with that console. You can use up to 4 controllers at the same time. When you press the PS button, a color is assigned to each player.