White Wolf made its name with its Vampire: The Masquerade paper and dice roleplaying game, but not every player wants to embrace the darkness and roleplay a psuedo-goth bloodsucker, and that's where Hunter: The Reckoning comes in. Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward is a third-person action game based closely on the monster mashing RPG, and casts you as one of five Hunters up to their collective jugulars in undead and other creatures of the night. Can you survive long enough to solve the mystery and save Ashcroft from the unholy?
The five hunters in question are each imbued with their own abilities and powers to help battle the impending evil. "Deuce" Wyatt is a strong, axe-wielding biker, Sam is as nimble as she is sexy, Father Cortez is a mean, Mother-lovin' servant o' God, Kassandra is a pistol-packing babe and Joshua is a violent, unpredictable psycho. Choose one of these 'slayers' (or two if you're playing co-op) and head out onto the streets. Utilise melee weapons and firearms and call upon supernatural Edges (spells, basically) to lay the tortured souls to rest. The question is, are you tough enough to face the darkness?
- Based on the hit roleplaying game from White Wolf
- Choose from five hunters, each with their own individual skills
- Pick up and wield over 25 weapons including a flamethrower, SMG and a chainsaw
- Upgrade you character's already devastating abilities with over 15 different Edges
- Don't face the evil alone - head onto the dangerous streets of Ashcroft with a buddy in the two-player co-op mode