Please try the following steps in order. Check after each step to see if the issue has been resolved.
- Restart your PlayStation®4 console.
- Create new save data and try with the new data. If the new save data works, your previous save data may be corrupted.
- Delete the application and install it again.
- Turn off your console by holding the power button for three seconds. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off. Once the console is off, press and hold the power button again. Release it after you hear the second beep — one beep will sound when you first press, and another seven seconds later.
- Select Rebuild Database from the safe mode menu. Test to see if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue persists, select Initialise PS4 from the safe mode menu. Please back up your save data before performing this step.