A system error may have occurred with the PS Portal.
- Please restart your PS Portal.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Select Restart.
- If restarting does not solve the problem, try resetting the PS Portal.
Please note: resetting will sign you out of the PS Portal, as well as erase all data and customized settings.
- Swipe left from the top right of the PS Portal screen to display the quick menu.
- Please select Settings > System > System Software > Reset Options.
- Select Reset.
- If this error keeps happening, please contact PlayStation Customer Support.