There may be a problem with the Wi-Fi settings/Wi-Fi access point settings.
- Please check whether Wi-Fi is available on other devices. If you are having problems with your Wi-Fi, please contact your Internet service provider.
- Please check the Wi-Fi settings/Wi-Fi access point.
- Swipe left from the top right of the PS Portal screen to display the quick menu.
- Select Settings > Network > Internet Connection Setup and check the Wi-Fi settings again.
- If this error keeps happening, please try using another Wi-Fi network.