An error has occurred while connecting to the PlayStation™Network.
- Check the PSN™ status page if there is any server failure or maintenance going on.
- Restart your PlayStation®5 console, and connect to the Internet using a wired connection as much as possible. And configure the network settings again.
- When using a wireless connection, review the installation location such as bringing your PS5® console closer to your router or removing anything interrupting the connection between the devices.
- Turn off your router and modem, and wait at least 5 minutes, then restart it.
- Update the firmware of your router. (For details on how to update, please contact the router vendor.)
- If possible, try opening these ports. TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480 and UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152～65535.
For help with port opening and router settings, please contact your ISP (Internet service provider).
- In the network settings, set up a static IP address manually to improve it.
- It could be improved by changing DNS settings temporarily.
Go to DNS settings in the Network Settings, and configure your network settings with the number of the public DNS that is free and open to the public by companies or organizations.
If the above does not solve the problem, the line is likely to be temporarily busy. Please leave it for a while and try again later.