You may have exceeded your PSN wallet limit.
- Check that the code has been entered correctly.
- Check the date on the voucher. It is possible that it has expired or is not yet available.
- The voucher code must be for the same region as your account. If you have a physical card, look for a printed flag indicating its country.
- If you do not know the region of your account, sign in to PlayStation Store, select your avatar > Storefront Country.
- You can only use a voucher code once. To check the transaction history of your account, sign in to Account Management. If already used, the voucher code will appear in the transaction details section.
If your voucher meets the requirements and you are still receiving this error code, visit the Redeeming a Voucher support article for more troubleshooting.