- Check the PlayStation™Network status page.
- Restart your PlayStation®5 console and connect to the Internet using a wired connection if possible.
- When using a wireless connection, try bringing your PS5® console closer to your router or remove anything interrupting the connection between the devices.
- Turn off your router and wait at least 5 minutes, then restart it.
- Update your router to the latest firmware. For details on how to update, please contact the router vendor.
- If possible, try opening the following ports:
TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480.
UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152 to 65535.
For details on how to open ports, please contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Should the above steps not solve the issue, this may be a temporary problem. Please try again after a few hours.