To get the best experience from Share Play, both you and your friend need a high-speed internet connection of at least 2Mbps.
- If possible, try using a LAN cable to connect your PlayStation®4 console to the network.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, try placing the PS4™ console and the router closer together, and make sure there are no obstructions between them.
- Check if other devices on your network are using a large amount of bandwidth. Wait until they are finished.
- Go to Party > Party Settings > Video Quality for Share Play and set both Resolution and Frame Rate as Standard. You will need a high-speed internet connection to use Share Play with High settings.
- To check your connection speed, go to Settings > Network > Test Internet Connection.