※This item is also offered in a pack. Refunds will not be offered for duplicate purchase.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret it takes their new found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons.
• Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
• Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
• ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
• Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
• Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
• Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
Life is Strange: Before The Storm © 2017 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. LIFE IS STRANGE and LIFE IS STRANGE: BEFORE THE STORM are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.
When her brother dies in a so-called accident, Alex must embrace her power to find the truth - and reveal secrets long-buried.
After a tragic incident, brothers Sean and Daniel Diaz run away from home. Fearing the police, and dealing with Daniel's new telekinetic power, the boys flee to Mexico for safety.
Also try the free Life is Strange 2: Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit Demo, a free standalone prequel to Life is Strange 2.
The above information is subject to change without prior notice.
This game/content may not be available in some countries and regions and in some languages.