TERMS AND CONDITIONS
50% Off 12 Months
Must be 7 years or older and users under 18 require parental consent
must be a resident of one of the Entrant Countries
12 month PlayStation®Plus membership, at 50% off the regular price.
The membership will continue indefinitely until cancelled and you will be billed in 12 month periods at the then current full PlayStation® Store price.
PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 system store and the online store on the web known as the PlayStation™ Store , excluding all other methods of purchase, other PlayStation ™Store and in-game commerce.
19/08/2021 - 10:00 (GMT)
31/08/2021 - 10:00 (GMT)
United Arab Emirates
Eligible Persons must during the Promotional Period:
a. sign into PSN; and
b. purchase the Applicable Product on the Applicable Store.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.
1. This offer (“Offer”) is open to users who have an account for the PlayStation™Network (“PSN”) and who meet the Eligibility Requirements (“Eligible Persons”).
2. This Offer opens on the Opening Date and closes on the Closing Date. The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
3. To take advantage of this Offer, Eligible Persons must complete the Steps. This Offer applies only to the purchase of Applicable Products on Applicable Stores during the Promotional Period, all other PlayStation®Plus memberships are excluded. Eligible Persons who purchase a PlayStation®Plus Membership (and not an Applicable Product) will not qualify for the Offer. Eligible Persons who purchase a PlayStation®Plus Membership via an upsell on the PS4 console will not qualify for this Offer. PlayStation®Plus memberships which auto-renew during the Promotional Period are excluded from the Offer.
4. Offer only available via Applicable Stores.
6. Returns of any Applicable Product will be in accordance with the PlayStation Store Cancellation Policy.
For the 12 months membership:
PlayStation®Plus memberships will continue indefinitely until cancelled and the recurring membership fee of the then current price for a PlayStation®Plus: 12 Month Membership will be deducted every 12 months from the user’s wallet automatically if the user has sufficient funds in their wallet or a valid payment method registered to their account.
- Recurring PlayStation®Plus membership fee: £ 49.99 until otherwise notified by email to the email address registered to your account.
- PlayStation®Plus billing frequency: annually
- PlayStation®Plus membership duration: ongoing until cancellation.
A user can cancel their PlayStation®Plus membership at any time so that their membership will expire on their next payment due date. This will stop future payments of the membership fees but they will not receive a refund for payments already made.
Instructions on cancelling your membership are at https://www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-to-cancel-a-service-subscription/.
When a user purchases a membership, we will turn ON automatic funding in their account settings. This means that if a user does not have enough funds in their wallet to pay the membership fees, the required balance will be charged to the payment method registered to their account (if any) unless they turn off automatic funding. To turn off automatic funding, go to [Account Settings] > [Wallet] > [Wallet Settings].
9. Internet required. Eligible Persons are responsible for any internet access fees.
10. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to deliver the Offer and the Content.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify any person whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the Offer.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure of any Eligible Person to create or sign-in to their account for the PSN or to complete the Steps as result of any Eligible Person’s or third party’s network, hardware or software failure of any kind.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel this Offer or update and/or amend these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
14. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
15. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Eligible Person and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.