There may be a problem with the Wi-Fi settings/Wi-Fi access point settings.
- Please check whether Wi-Fi is available on another device. If you're unable to connect to Wi-Fi on any of your devices, please contact your Internet service provider.
- If the Wi-Fi connection issue persists only with your PS Portal, please check the Wi-Fi settings/Wi-Fi access point.
- Swipe left from the top right of the PS Portal screen to display the quick menu.
- Select Settings > Network > Internet Connection Setup and check the Wi-Fi settings.
- If this error occurs repeatedly, please restart your PS Portal.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Select Restart.