- The Tomorrow Children: Phoenix Edition
The Tomorrow Children: Phoenix Edition is a multiplayer co-op action game that takes place within an alternate future.
Following a failed experiment to unite the minds of all humanity, the return of civilisation now lies in the hands of Projection Clones; new life forms capable of venturing deep into the Void in search of preserved human survivors. Only through shared determination and cooperation may humanity be restored.
Return to the world of The Tomorrow Children in a brand new experience developed by Q-Games. Featuring new islands, new equipment and multiple new ways to play.
- Collaborate through town building, resource gathering and mining
- Recover matryoshka dolls containing lost souls and restore the human race
- Visit other player’s towns online or play offline in single player mode
- Explore 40+ islands that appear from the Void, abundant with resources, hazards and treasure
- Extensive customisation options including building designs, costumes, items and more
- Defend your town from attack by giant monsters
- Use Void Powers to transform terrain and navigate treacherous areas
The above information is subject to change without prior notice.
This game/content may not be available in some countries and regions and in some languages.