TERMS AND CONDITIONS
50% Off 3 Months
All of the following:
• must be 18 years or older
• must be a resident of one of the Participating Countries
• must not currently be subscribed to the PlayStation®Plus service
• must have an account for the PlayStation™Network (“PSN”)
50% off the current price of the Applicable Product
PlayStation®Plus: 3 Month Subscription
PlayStation®Plus: 3 Month Subscription is an ongoing subscription with a recurring fee that will be charged every 3 months at the then current full PlayStation® Store price until cancelled.
PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5 system store and the online store on the web known as the PlayStation™Store, excluding all other methods of purchase, other PlayStation® stores and in-game commerce.
1/2/2022 - 10:00 (GMT)
13/2/2022 - 23:59 (GMT)
United Arab Emirates
Eligible Persons must during the Promotional Period:
a. sign into PSN; and
b. purchase the Applicable Product from an Applicable Store.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Network Europe Limited, company number 06020283 ("SIENE"). SIENE is incorporated in England and Wales and based at 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.
1. This (“Offer”) is open to users who meet Eligibility Requirements (“Eligible Persons”).
2. This Offer opens on the Opening Date and closes on the Closing Date. The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
3. To take advantage of this Offer, Eligible Persons must complete the Steps. This Offer applies only to the purchase of Applicable Products on Applicable Stores during the Promotional Period, all other PlayStation®Plus subscriptions are excluded. Eligible Persons who purchase a PlayStation®Plus Subscription (and not an Applicable Product from an Applicable Store) will not qualify for the Offer. Eligible Persons who purchase a PlayStation®Plus Subscription via an upsell on the PlayStation®4 console or the PlayStation®5 console will not qualify for this Offer.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, users with existing PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions cannot take advantage of the Offer and any PlayStation®Plus: 3 Month Subscriptions rolling over during the Promotional Period will be charged at the current full PlayStation® Store price.
5. Offer only available via Applicable Stores.
6. Only one Offer per Eligible Person.
8. Returns of any Applicable Product will be in accordance with the PlayStation Store Cancellation Policy.
PlayStation®Plus: 3 month subscriptionswill continue indefinitely until cancelled and the recurring membership fee of the then current price for a PlayStation®Plus: 3 Month Membership will be deducted every 3 months from the user’s PSN Wallet automatically if the user has sufficient funds in their PSN Wallet or from the default payment method registered to their account (if any).
- Recurring PlayStation®Plussubscription fee: £ 19.99 until otherwise notified by email to the email address registered to your account for PSN.
- PlayStation®Plus billing frequency: every three months
- PlayStation®Plus subscription duration: ongoing until cancellation.
A user can cancel their PlayStation®Plussubscription at any time so that their subscription will expire on their next payment due date. This will stop future payments of the subscription fees but they will not receive a refund for payments already made.
Instructions on cancelling your subscription are at https://www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-to-cancel-a-service-subscription.
When an Eligible Person purchases a PlayStation Plus: 3 Month Subscription, we will turn ‘ON’ automatic funding in their account settings (even if it was previously turned ‘OFF’). This means that if a user does not have enough funds in their wallet to pay a recurring subscription fee, the required balance will be charged to the default payment method registered to their account for PSN (if any) unless they turn ‘OFF’ automatic funding. To turn ‘OFF’ automatic funding, go to [Account Settings] > [Wallet] > [Wallet Settings].
10. Internet required. Eligible Persons are responsible for any internet access fees.
11. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to deliver the Offer and the Content.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify any person whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the Offer.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure of any Eligible Person to create or sign-in to their account for PSN or to complete the Steps as result of any Eligible Person’s or third party’s network, hardware or software failure of any kind.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel this Offer or update and/or amend these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
15. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
16. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Eligible Person and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.