The hostname resolution may have failed due to the network connection.
- Go to Settings > Network > Connection Status > Test Internet Connection.
Make sure that your console is connected to the internet. Reconnect if necessary.
- Turn off your router / modem, wait at least 5 minutes, then restart your router / modem.
- If you selected Manual for IP Address Settings or DNS Settings when setting up your internet connection, make sure that the Primary DNS and Secondary DNS settings are correct.
- Check with your Internet Service Provider to see if there's any maintenance going on.
- This may be a temporary symptom. Please wait a few minutes and try again.