Virginia is a single-player first-person thriller set in a small town with a secret.
Experience a missing person investigation through the eyes of graduate FBI agent Anne Tarver.
Together with your partner, seasoned investigator Maria Halperin, you’ll take a trip to idyllic Burgess County and the secluded town of Kingdom, Virginia, where a young boy has vanished and nobody seems to know why.
• Cinematic editing that immerses players in a story told in the style of film and TV
• A dreamlike journey punctuated by intense drama and populated by a memorable cast of curious characters
• A stirring soundtrack by composer Lyndon Holland and recorded live by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra at the renowned Smecky Studio (Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive)
• An original detective noir story in the tradition of Twin Peaks, Fargo and True Detective
• A striking, painterly art style, steeped in the magic of small town America and the vibrant Virginia countryside.