PLAYSTATION®: SEIZE THE THRONE
By participating in PlayStation®: Seize the Throne (the "Promotion") you agree to accept these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Promotion is set out in the table below for Participating Countries/Regions.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited
10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom
Participating Countries/Regions: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, New Zealand, Poland, United Kingdom (“SIEE Region”)
Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC
2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404, United States
Participating Countries/Regions: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico and United States* (“SIEA Region”)
*Valid in the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Promotion void in U.S. territories, possessions, and overseas military installations, and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
1-6-27, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8270, Japan
Participating Countries/Regions: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand (“SIEI Region”)
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on October 28, 2021 at 05:00 United States of America Pacific Time and ends on November 18, 2021 at 23:59:59 United States of America Pacific Time (“Overall Promotion Period”). Part One of the Promotion (defined in Section 4below) will take place between October 28, 2021 at 05:00 Pacific Time and ends on November 16, 2021 at 23:59:59 Pacific Time. Part Two of the Promotion (defined in Section 4 below) will take place between November 17, 2021 and November 18, 2021 during the specified times in Section 7 below. The Sponsor’s computer is the Promotion official clock.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to an individual who: (i) is a legal resident of the Participating Countries/Regions, (ii) is at least eighteen (18) years and the legal age of majority in the individual’s state/territory/province of residence at the time of entry, (iii) owns or has access to a PlayStation®4 console or a PlayStation®5 console and one or more compatible PS4 or PS5 games at time of entry (iv) has an account for PlayStationTMNetwork (“PSN Account”), and (v) has an active high-speed internet connection and is logged in to the PlayStationTMNetwork (“PSN”) during play. Each such individual is an “Entrant”.
Employees of Sponsor and Realtime Media, Inc. (“Prize Fulfilment Agency”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, and those with whom they are domiciled, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation in this Promotion constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For purposes of the Promotion, the Sponsor may contact Entrants by e-mail. The Sponsor will use the e-mail address associated with their PSN ID which they submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their e-mail address.
For Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Brazil, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part thereof.
For Part One: “Participating Countries/Regions” include: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, and United States.
For Part Two: “Participating Countries/Regions” include: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, and United States.
4. PROMOTION STRUCTURE: This Promotion consists of two parts: the first requires teamwork and the second is independent.
a. Part One: Each Entrant will become a part of a community consisting of Entrants from every Participating Country/Region (“Community”). Part 1 will consist of three (3) stages (each a “Stage”) to take place within the Overall Promotion Period. The Community will play together to reach a target number of points in each Stage (each a “Community Goal”).
b. Part Two: From November 17, 2021 to November 18, 2021, each Entrant from a Participating Country/Region (excluding Brazil, Italy and Japan) will have a chance to win an additional prize by answering a question that will appear on playstation.com/seize-the-throne at the specified time in Section 7 below. To facilitate Part Two of the Promotion, Participating Countries/Regions will be grouped into three groups set out in Section 7 below (the “PS Player Groups”).
5. HOW TO ENTER
To enter, Entrants must log into their PSN Account on www.playstation.com, follow the links to the button for the Promotion’s sign-up form on playstation.com/seize-the-throne and complete the form by accepting the Official Rules.
Upon successful entry, all Entrants will become, and remain, part of the Community until the end of the Overall Promotion Period. Entrants who sign-up between 05:00 Pacific Time on October 28, 2021 and 23:59 Pacific Time on November 1, 2021 may participate in Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 of the Promotion. Entrants signing up after 23:59 Pacific Time on November 1, 2021 but before the end of Stage 1 may only participate in Stage 2 and Stage 3 of the Promotion. Entrants signing up after the end of Stage 1 but before the end of Stage 2 may only participate in Stage 3 of the Promotion. All Entrants, regardless of time of entry, may participate in Part Two.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per individual during the Promotion Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same individual, all such entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Entrants are prohibited from using more than one (1) e-mail address, account, or multiple identities. If it is found or suspected that an entrant is using more than one e-mail address or multiple identities to participate in the Promotion, then that entrant, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be disqualified and may not be eligible to win a prize.
IMPORTANT: Message and data rates may apply if an Entrant enters this PROMOTION on THEIR mobile device. Entrants should consult their MOBILE provider's pricing plans. Mobile entry is not required to enter or win A prize in THIS PROMOTION.
6. PART ONE:
The Community needs to collectively achieve the Community Goal for each Stage to win prizes. When the Community meets the Community Goal for each Stage, the Community will win the prizes for that Stage as set out in the table below and progress to the next Stage. The Community’s progress will be tracked on playstation.com/seize-the-throne.
The Community Goals and Prizes for each Stage are:
Stage 1: Breach the Outer Wall
Dates: November 2, 2021 00:01 Pacific Time to when Goal 1 is reached.
Community Goal: 25 million Points
Part One Prizes*: All Entrants will get: two (2) PSN avatars
Stage 2: Take the Inner Chamber
Dates: From when Goal 1 is reached to when Goal 2 is reached.
Community Goal: 100 million Points
Part One Prizes*: All Entrants will get: five (5) PSN avatars
Stage 3: Seize the Throne Room
Dates: From when Goal 2 is reached to when Goal 3 is reached (which may be before 23:59:59 Pacific Time on November 16).
Community Goal: 160 million Points
Part One Prizes*: PS4 users will get: one (1) dynamic PS4 theme and three (3) PSN avatars; PS5 users will get: three (3) PSN avatars
*Please note that Entrants who are PS5 users will not be able to download the dynamic PS4 themes which are part of the Stage 3 Prize. No alternatives will be provided.
The table below sets out the number of points available to the Community for certain actions taken during Part 1 of the Promotion**:
Play any game of Entrant’s choosing: 10 Points
Play any game of Entrant’s choosing with another Entrant: 15 Points
Use Share feature (e.g. by sharing a screenshot or video of gameplay with Entrant’s PSN friends or on social media): 5 Points
Obtain Bronze Trophy: 5 Points
Obtain Silver Trophy: 10 Points
Obtain Gold Trophy: 20 Points
Obtain five (5) trophies in a single game: 25 Points
**Please note the following requirements for PlayStation Player Actions to count:
· For each Stage, Points for games played can only be obtained if the game has been played by the Entrant for a minimum of one hour during that Stage.
· For each Stage, Entrants may only obtain Points for a maximum of six (6) trophies per day.
· For each Stage, Entrants may only obtain Points for a maximum of six (6) Shares using the Share feature per day.
Device Data Notice: Please note if you have only chosen to allow the collection of data necessary to provide our online service from your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console system settings, some usage data (including gameplay) may not be collected.
7. PART TWO:
From November 17, 2021 at 10:00 Pacific Time to November 18, 2021 at 23:59:59 Pacific Time, each Entrant from a Participating Country/Region (excluding Brazil, Italy, and Japan) will have a chance to win a Part Two Prize by answering three questions that will appear on playstation.com/seize-the-throne on the specified date and times in the table below (the “Part Two Questions”). Part Two Entrants will be allocated into Groups. On playstation.com/seize-the-throne, Entrants must click the “Answer Now” button where they will be prompted to sign-in to their PSN Account using their PSN ID (if not already signed in). Once signed-in, Entrants must follow the links and instructions to answer the Part Two Questions for the Group to which they have been allocated.
Group A: Argentina, Canada, Chile, Mexico, United States
Question Date/Time: November 17 at 10:00 PDT until November 18, 2021 at 23:59:59 PDT
Group B: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom
Question Date/Time: November 17 at 18:00 GMT until November 19, 2021 at 7:59:59 GMT
Group C: Australia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand
Question Date/Time: November 18 at 3:00 JST until November 19, 2021 at 16:59:59 JST
8. WINNER DETERMINATION FOR PART ONE PRIZES & PRIZE VALUE
Where a Stage of Part One is completed, Entrants from all Participating Countries/Regions forming part of the Community prior to the beginning of that Stage (“Part One Winners”) shall win the following Prizes for that Stage:
· Stage 1 Prize:
o for all Entrants: two (2) PSN avatars
· Stage 2 Prize:
o prize for all Entrants: five (5) PSN avatars
o prize for PS4 users: one (1) dynamic PS4 theme and three (3) PSN avatars
o prize for PS5 users: three (3) PSN avatars
The Stage 1 Prize, Stage 2 Prize and Stage 3 Prize are collectively the Part One Prizes.
All potential Part One Winners will be confirmed by the Sponsor (located at the address provided in Section 1) within 7 days of the end of each Stage.
Approximately 2 business days after completing each Stage, Part One Prize Winners will receive a communication from the Sponsor via the PSN message system to their PlayStation®4 console or PlayStation®5 console to inform them of their win plus voucher codes which the Part One Winners must redeem to claim their Stage 1 Prize and/or the Stage 2 Prize and/or the Stage 3 Prize via PlayStation™Store. Voucher codes for Part One Prizes must be redeemed by December 31, 2022. For instructions on how to redeem voucher codes, see: playstation.com/support/store/redeem-ps-store-voucher-code/.
The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each of the Part One Prizes is $0 USD. The total ARV of the Part One Prizes is $0 USD. Part One Prizes have no value or application outside of the PlayStation Network, and may not be sold, transferred or redeemed for real money or items of value.
9. WINNER DETERMINATION FOR PART TWO PRIZES & PRIZE VALUE
The “Part Two Winners” shall be as follows:
· For Question 1: one (1) Entrant from each Participating Country/Region included in the Part Two Groups that has the closest correct answer will win.
· For Question 2: three (3) Entrants – one Entrant to be from each of the Part Two Groups from Group A, Group B and Group C – that has the closest correct answer will win
· For Question 3: one (1) Entrant from each Participating Country/Region included in the Part Two Groups that has the closest correct answer will win.
Part Two Winners will win the following prizes:
· Question 1 Prize:
o One (1) PlayStation®5 Console
· Question 2 Prize:
o One (1) King’s PlayStationTM Shapes Ring Set
· Question 3 Prize:
o One (1) Pulse 3D Headset & a PlayStation™Store Gift Card (Digital Code) worth $100 USD. Note: Part Two Winners outside of the United States will receive a PlayStation™Store Gift Card with a value that is equivalent to $100 USD in their local currency.
The Question 1 Prize, Question 2 Prize and Question 3 Prize are collectively the Part Two Prizes.
In the event of any ties, a second question will be sent to the tied Entrants’ email addresses attached to their PSN Account to break the tie, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
If any potential winner is a resident of the United States or Canada, that winner may be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question posed at a mutually convenient time by the Sponsor in the manner determined by the Sponsor in order to be declared a winner and awarded the applicable Prize.
All potential Prize Two Winners will be confirmed by the Sponsor (located at the address provided in Section 1) on or before 23:59:59 Pacific Time on November 30, 2021. Part Two Prize Winners will receive a communication from the Sponsor’s prize fulfillment agency, RealTime Media located at 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428 (“Prize Fulfilment Agency”) which will be sent to the email address associated with their PSN Account to inform them of their win. To facilitate delivery of Part Two Prizes, the Prize Fulfillment Agency will ask Part Two Winners for the following: full name, residential address, phone number, and VAT/Tax ID (where applicable) (“Delivery Information”). Please note that Prize Two Prizes will be delivered to a local residential address in the Participating Countries/Regions the Part Two Winners are based in following winner verification (deliveries to PO Boxes are not permitted).
The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each of the Part Two Prizes is as follows:
· PlayStation®5 Console: $500 USD
· King’s PlayStationTM Shapes Ring Set: $500 USD
· Pulse 3D Headset and PlayStationTMStore Gift Card: $200 USD
The total ARV of all Part Two Prizes is $26,000 USD.
Part Two Prizes will be delivered by the Prize Fulfilment Agency on behalf of the Sponsor to each Part Two Winner’s residential address within 60 business days of receiving a Part Two Winner’s Delivery Information. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of individual winners.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL EXCLUDE OR IN ANY WAY LIMIT THE SPONSOR’S LIABILITY FOR FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIABILITY MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED AS A MATTER OF LAW. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. GOVERNING LAW: To the extent permitted by applicable laws, these Rules and any disputes arising under them or related to the Promotion will be governed as set forth below:
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited
For Entrants who reside within the SIEE Region, these Rules shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the parties (each Entrant and the Promoter) shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Sony Interactive Entertainment, LLC
For Entrants who reside in a country within the SIEA Region, these are Rules governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflict-of-law rules. Any dispute not subject to arbitration and not initiated in small claims court may be brought by either party in a court of competent jurisdiction in either the Superior Courts for the State of California in and for the County of San Mateo or in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
For Entrants who reside within the SIEI Region, these Rules shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan and the parties (each Entrant and the Promoter) shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tokyo District Court.
Entrant and Regional Sponsor each submits itself to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the respective courts set forth above, and waives all jurisdictional, venue and inconvenient forum objections to those courts. In any litigation to enforce any part of this agreement, all costs and fees, including attorney's fees, will be paid by the non-prevailing party.
For Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Brazil: participation comprises the express authorization for the public dissemination, transmission, retransmission, reproduction or publication of the filming, photographs, images or image and / or voice recordings and / or Personal Data of the Entrants in general and the winner in particular, in all and any means of communication (visual, audio or other including presentations by air television, antenna, cable, satellite, radio, Internet, etc.) for any purpose during the term of the competition and up to three (3) years after its completion, without the Entrant having the right to claim compensation or compensation. The Entrants guarantee that there are no third parties that have exclusive rights over the exhibition, publication, diffusion and / or reproduction of voice and / or personal data. Otherwise, they undertake to hold the Sponsor harmless from any claim that third parties may make for this reason. Entrants acknowledge that participation does not cause them any financial damage, therefore, they waive any claim they may make due to the decrease in their income.
For Argentina: PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: Entrants can access data provided free of charge at intervals of not less than six (6) months, unless a legitimate interest to that effect is proven in accordance with the provisions of article 14, paragraph 3 of Law No. 25,326. The NATIONAL DIRECTORATE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, Control Body of Law No. 25,326.
13. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor to use their PSN ID and avatar in connection with the reasonable publicity of the Promotion on PlayStation channels.
14. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
15. WINNERS LIST: For a list of Winners, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to the addresses set out in the following table for your region:
Winners List, - PlayStation®: Seize the Throne, 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404, United States
Winners List, - PlayStation®: Seize the Throne, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom
Winners List, - PlayStation®: Seize the Throne, 1-6-27, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8270, Japan
Requests for a list of winners must be received no later than 30 days after the end of the Overall Promotion Period.
© Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved.
Enter your date of birth.