PSN VOUCHER CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This voucher code (“Voucher Code”) is issued by Sony Interactive Entertainment Network Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 06020283) (“we”, “us”, “our”). When we refer to “you” or “your” we mean the recipient of the Voucher Code.
2. To redeem a Voucher Code, you will need (i) the specified hardware; (ii) an account for PlayStation™Network registered in the country to which the Voucher Code relates; and (iii) internet services (e.g. broadband, wifi or mobile internet, depending on your Sony platform).
4. Unless otherwise stated, Voucher Codes may only be used once, for a single account. Subject to applicable law, Voucher Codes cannot be exchanged, transferred, sold, redeemed or returned for cash or credit (except that you may give a Voucher Code that you have purchased to someone else as a gift).
5. Voucher Codes will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged after purchase or otherwise used without your permission. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend user accounts and request alternative forms of payment, as well as take all actions necessary to protect our interests, if a Voucher Code is fraudulently obtained and used on PSN or to pay for content/services.
6. Certain content/services available via Voucher Codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights, including the Software Usage Terms. Children may not be able to redeem vouchers or access content rated higher than their age.
7. A Voucher Code can only be redeemed in those countries where content/services are available. Additional territorial restrictions may apply.
8. Subject to applicable local laws, if a Voucher Code is defective, your only remedy, and our only liability, is the replacement of such Voucher Code. To the extent permitted by applicable local law, we and our licensees, affiliates and licensors make no other warranties, express or implied, with respect to Voucher Codes, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and exclude all other liability to you arising from your use of the Voucher Code. You may have other legal rights as a consumer which are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
9. We may assign these Terms and Conditions to any member of the Sony group of companies without your consent provided that such assignment does not adversely affect your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
10. Where Voucher Codes are made available as part of a promotional offer, any complaints connected to such offers should initially be addressed to the promoter of the offer.
11. Wallet Top-Ups: Voucher Codes used to place funds in a PSN wallet ("Wallet TopUp Voucher Codes") can only be redeemed by account holders aged 18+. Wallet TopUp Voucher Code can on be used to add funds to accounts register in the country of issue of the Wallet TopUp Voucher Code. Family manager/master account holder can give family member/sub-accounts access to the family manager account wallet and set a monthly spending limit. PSN wallet funds can only be used to purchase content/services from the PlayStation™Store.
12. Subscription: Credit/debit card details may be required. Subscriptions continue indefinitely and have a recurring subscription fee which is charged automatically at the frequency advertised at the point of purchase until the subscription is cancelled. We will try to take the first payment at the end of the initial billing period. You will be charged at the PlayStation™Store price for the subscription you have purchased, which applies at the date of expiry of the initial billing period. We will communicate any subsequent price changes by email and in accordance with the PSN Terms of Service. You agree that the recurring subscription fee will be taken automatially. If you do not have sufficient funds in your PSN wallet, the required balance will be charged to the default payment method registered to your account (if any). You can cancel the subscription at any time, so that your subscription will expire at the end of the then current billing period. You will not receive a refund for payments already made. Instructions on terminating your subscription are at www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/. Full terms and conditions can be found in the PSN Terms of Service at www.playstation.com/legal/PSNTerms.
13. PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions: PlayStation®Plus content/services vary according to age of redeeming user. Online features of specific games may be withdrawn on reasonable notice. Games included in the subscription are subject to change. Service availability not guaranteed.
14. PlayStation™Now Subscription: Voucher Codes used for PS Now can only be redeemed by account holders aged at least 18 years old. PS Now games and their features subject to change. Games streamed at up to 720p resolution and may differ from downloaded or disc-based games. DLC’s and add-ons not compatible with streamed games. User should have a minimum internet connection speed of 5 Mbps to stream games. Service availability not guaranteed. Users may be required to wait to gain access to certain titles. Not all system/network features supported. Available on PlayStation®4, PlayStation® 5 and Windows PC. For Windows PC, system requirements (including controller) apply. See: www.playstation.com/psnow/FAQ.
15. PlayStation®Plus and PS Now Trial Subscription: WARNING: TRIAL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUES INTO A PAID SUBSCRIPTION: If eligible for a trial and you do not cancel your PlayStation®Plus or PlayStation™Now trial prior to the end of your trial (which can be done by turning off Auto-Renew in the Subscriptions Management section of account management) it will automatically roll into a paid-for ongoing subscription billed in advance on a monthly basis, at the PlayStation™Store price on the date payment is due. Current subscribers of the relevant subscription are not eligible for a trial. One trial only is permitted per eligible user.
16. How are these Terms enforced?
16.1. If you are using the PSN as a consumer:
16.1.1. these Terms, any contracts formed in accordance with them and any disputes we may have in connection with them will be governed by and determined according to the laws of England and Wales but you will have the additional protection of the mandatory laws of the country in which you live. The mandatory laws of the country in which you live take priority over the laws of England and Wales.
16.1.2. we can enforce these Terms in a court of the country in which you live.
16.1.3. you can enforce these Terms in a court in the country in which you live, or where our company is registered.
16.2. To the extent you are using the PSN other than as a consumer:
16.2.1. these Terms, any contracts formed in accordance with them and any disputes we may have in connection with them will be governed by and determined according to the laws of England and Wales; and
16.2.2. the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. If you have any questions about the use of Voucher Codes, please visit our Customer Service at www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/ .