TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NBA 2K22 OMP GATE - January 2022
All of the following:
must not have an active PlayStation®Plus membership or trial at the time when the Applicable Product is purchased
must be 7 years or older and users under 18 require parental consent, except that users in Germany must be 18 years or older
must be a resident of one of the Entrant Countries
PlayStation® Plus: 12 Month Membership / 3 MyTEAM Packs, and 2,500 MyTEAM points as a bonus
The membership will continue indefinitely until cancelled and you will be billed in 12 month periods at the then current full PlayStation® Store price.
PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5 system store accessed only via the NBA 2K22 OMP Gate in-game banner or the offer at the NBA 2K22 OMP Gate’s online multiplayer gate, excluding all other methods of purchase, other PlayStation® stores and in-game commerce.
06/01/2022 - 10:00 (GMT)
15/03/2022 - 23:59 (GMT)
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom
a. sign into PSN, load NBA 2K22 OMP Gate and navigate to the PlayStation Plus® banner or the online multiplayer gate.
b. click on the PlayStation® Plus banner or the PlayStation® Plus offer shown at the online multiplayer gate and once presented with the PlayStation® Plus membership options, purchase one Applicable Product on the Applicable Store.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.
3 MyTEAM Packs, and 2,500 MyTEAM points as a bonus
“Distribution Period ”
Up to 7 days after completion of the Steps.
1. This offer (“Offer”) is open to users who have an account for the PlayStation™Network (“PSN”) and who meet the Eligibility Requirements (“Eligible Persons”).
2. This Offer opens on the Opening Date and closes on the Closing Date. The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
3. To take advantage of this Offer, Eligible Persons must complete the Steps. This Offer applies only to the purchase of Applicable Products on Applicable Stores during the Promotional Period, all other PlayStation®Plus memberships are excluded. Eligible Persons who purchase a PlayStation®Plus Membership (and not an Applicable Product) will not qualify for the Offer. Eligible Persons who purchase a PlayStation®Plus Membership via an upsell on the PS4 console will not qualify for this Offer. PlayStation®Plus memberships which auto-renew during the Promotional Period are excluded from the Offer.
4. For Eligible Persons who complete the Steps: the Content will be added to their library during the Distribution Period and they must then download the Content before it can be played.
5. Offer only available via Applicable Stores.
6. No cash or other alternative to the Content is offered and the Content is not transferrable and may not be sold.
7. Only one Offer per Eligible Person.
9. Returns of any Applicable Product will be in accordance with the PlayStation Store Cancellation Policy. If an Applicable Product is returned and a refund is made then the Content may not be supplied. Any products purchased using a multi-buy discount code, can only be returned if all products are returned together and you have not started downloading or streaming any part of them.
For the 12 months membership:
PlayStation®Plus memberships will continue indefinitely until cancelled and the recurring membership fee of the then current price for a PlayStation®Plus: 12 Month Membership will be deducted every 12 months from the user’s wallet automatically if the user has sufficient funds in their wallet or a valid payment method registered to their account.
- Recurring PlayStation®Plus membership fee: £49.99 until otherwise notified by email to the email address registered to your account.
- PlayStation®Plus billing frequency: annually
- PlayStation®Plus membership duration: ongoing until cancellation.
A user can cancel their PlayStation®Plus membership at any time so that their membership will expire on their next payment due date. This will stop future payments of the membership fees but they will not receive a refund for payments already made.
Instructions on cancelling your membership are at https://www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-to-cancel-a-service-subscription/.
When a user purchases a membership, we will turn ON automatic funding in their account settings. This means that if a user does not have enough funds in their wallet to pay the membership fees, the required balance will be charged to the payment method registered to their account (if any) unless they turn off automatic funding. To turn off automatic funding, go to [Account Settings] > [Wallet] > [Wallet Settings].
11. Internet required. Eligible Persons are responsible for any internet access fees.
12. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to deliver the Offer and the Content.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify any person whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the Offer.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure of any Eligible Person to create or sign-in to their account for the PSN or to complete the Steps or to receive or redeem the Content as result of any Eligible Person’s or third party’s network, hardware or software failure of any kind.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel this Offer or update and/or amend these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
16. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
17. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Eligible Person and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
Enter your date of birth.