We want to let you know that we’ve made some changes to:
· PSN Terms of Service; and
We’ve made several changes throughout to improve clarity. The most notable changes are explained below:
PSN Terms of Service:
· Clarified our terms relating to PlayStation Store purchases by Child Family Members and how they should interact with us and the PSN community – clause 10 and clause 14.5.2.
· Updated our Code of Conduct – clause 12.
· Simplified our terms relating to the PSN Wallet and in-game Virtual Currency – clause 17, clause 20.15 and 20.17.
· Clarified the circumstances where we may amend the PSN, Products or our Terms – clause 22 and 27.
· Included more information on when we may take steps to close your PSN account due to inactivity – clause 23.
· Clarified what might happen if you breach our Terms – clause 24
· Clarified our liability to you when things go wrong by including references to your statutory warranty rights for faulty goods and circumstances where we have unlimited liability to you – clause 25.
· Updating our details on how to contact us – clause 30.
Software Usage Terms:
· Updated our Code of Conduct and the steps we may take if you violate it – clause 10.2.
· Updated information on when we may update software– clause 16 and 20.