Desktop or laptop
Remote Play on PC and Mac
With the Remote Play app for PC and Mac you can stream your favourite PS4 games to your laptop or desktop computer.
You can download the app here - then by plugging a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller into any USB port, your PS4, home screen, games and more can be streamed over you home broadband network.
See below for a step-by-step guide to getting started.
Remote Play is compatible with the following operating systems:
Windows® 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
OS X Yosemite
OS X El Capitan
1. First of all, ensure that your PS4 is selected as the primary console on your account and that remote play has been enabled both in your connection settings and your power saving settings.
2. Power up your PS4 or place it in ‘Rest Mode’.
3. Download the PS4 Remote Play app on your computer.
4. Connect your DUALSHOCK 4 to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Launch PS4 Remote Play on your computer and click ‘Start’.
6. Sign-in with your Sony Network Entertainment account and you’re ready to go.
Get more details on setup and system requirements or for troubleshooting please click here.