PSN VOUCHER CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This voucher code (“Voucher Code”) is issued by Sony Interactive Entertainment Network Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 06020283) (“we”, “us”, “our”). When we refer to “you” or “your” we mean the recipient of the Voucher Code.
2. To redeem a Voucher Code, you will need:
2.1. access to the PlayStation Store (via a supported PlayStation™ console, the PlayStation™ App or the web);
2.2. an account for PlayStation™Network (“PSN”) registered in the country to which the Voucher Code relates; and
2.3. an internet connection (e.g. broadband, wifi or mobile internet, depending on your device).
3. To open an account for PSN, you must be at least 7 years old and must accept:
3.1. the PSN Terms of Service;
3.2. these Voucher Code Terms and Conditions;
3.4. Software Usage Terms.
Together we call these the “Terms”. Copies of the full Terms are available at www.playstation.com/legal/PSNTerms.
4. If you are under 18 years old, your parent or legal guardian (your “Responsible Adult”) must:
4.1. open their own account for PSN;
4.2. read an accept the Terms for you; and
4.3. create a Child Family Member Account for you.
If you hold a Child Family Member Account, or if you are a Responsible Adult in charge of a Child Family Member Account, the Responsible Adult must give permission before redeeming this Voucher Code.
5. Voucher Codes are only redeemable against us and only on the PlayStation Store. These Voucher Code Terms and Conditions do not apply to codes that are redeemable on the PlayStation Direct Store.
6. Voucher Codes are country specific (unless otherwise stated on the Voucher Code), meaning they can only be redeemed on accounts for PSN that match the country or region for which the Voucher Code was issued. You should bear this in mind if you are intending to gift a Voucher Code to someone in a different country.
7. Voucher Codes are valid for one time use only and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged after purchase or otherwise used without your permission.
8. If we have evidence that a Voucher Code has been fraudulently obtained and used on PSN we may:
8.1. permanently or temporarily suspend affected accounts for PSN;
8.2. request alternative forms of payment; and/or
8.3. take the various actions set out in the PSN Terms of Service.
9. Certain content/services available via Voucher Codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights, including the Software Usage Terms. Responsible Adult’s should ensure that children should not redeem vouchers to access content rated higher than their age. Additional territorial restrictions may apply.
10. Where Voucher Codes are made available as part of a promotional offer, any complaints connected to such offers should initially be addressed to the promoter of the offer.
11. Wallet Top-Ups: Voucher Codes used to place funds in a PSN wallet can only be redeemed by account holders for PSN aged 18+. PSN wallet funds can only be used to purchase content or services from the PlayStation™Store. Adult account holders can give Child Family Member Accounts access to the family manager account wallet and set a monthly spending limit
12. Subscription: Subscriptions continue indefinitely. We charge you on-going fees automatically on a regular basis until you cancel. We explain the on-going fees and the billing frequency before you buy. We email you before each payment is due. We will try to take the first payment at the end of the initial billing period advertised on the Voucher Code. You will be charged at the PlayStation™Store price for the subscription you have purchased, which applies at the date of expiry of the initial billing period. You can cancel the subscription at any time, so that your subscription will expire at the end of the then current billing period. Instructions on cancelling your subscription are available at www.playstation.com/support/store/cancel-ps-store-subscription.
13. How are these Terms enforced?
13.1. If you are using the PSN as a consumer:
13.1.1. these Terms, any contracts formed in accordance with them and any disputes we may have in connection with them will be governed by and determined according to the laws of England and Wales but you will have the additional protection of the mandatory laws of the country in which you live. The mandatory laws of the country in which you live take priority over the laws of England and Wales.
13.1.2. we can enforce these Terms in a court of competent jurisdiction the country in which you live.
13.1.3. you can enforce these Terms in a court of competent jurisdiction in the country in which you live, or where our company is registered.
13.2. To the extent you are using the PSN other than as a consumer:
13.2.1. these Terms, any contracts formed in accordance with them and any disputes we may have in connection with them will be governed by and determined according to the laws of England and Wales; and
13.2.2. the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about the use of Voucher Codes, please visit our Customer Service page at https://www.playstation.com/support/.