If this error occurs, please try the following steps:
- Restart your PlayStation®5 console.
- Perform an Internet connection test by selecting Settings > Network > Test Internet Connection and check if you are connected to the Internet properly. Also, review and configure your network settings again if necessary.
- Turn off your router and wait at least 5 minutes, then restart it.
- When using a wireless connection, try bringing your PS5 console closer to your router or removing anything interrupting the connection between the devices. Also, try using a wired connection if possible.
- The problem may be caused by using the same account on several PS5 consoles at the same time. Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Other > Console Sharing and Offline Play and turn on Console Sharing and Offline Play.
- This may be a temporary issue. Please try again after a while.