If this error occurs when making a payment, your credit card payment may have failed.
You can check or edit your credit card information from Settings > Account Management > Account Information > Wallet:
- Check if the credit card information registered in your account is correct, including the expiry date.
- Re-register your credit card.
- Try with another credit card.
- This may be a temporary issue. Please try again after a while.
- Consider topping up your wallet using a PlayStation™Store card.
Please note that if you register or delete your credit card multiple times in a short period, you may be temporarily prevented from adding payment information. If this happens, please try again 24 hours later.