Important Health & Safety
PHOTOSENSITIVE EPILEPSY: IF YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF EPILEPSY OR SEIZURES, CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USE. CERTAIN PATTERNS MAY TRIGGER SEIZURES WITH NO PRIOR HISTORY. BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT, CAREFULLY READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
Important Health & Safety Information
Seizures induced by light stimulation (Photosensitive Epilepsy)
If you have an epileptic condition or have had seizures, consult your doctor prior to using this system.
Some individuals are sensitive to flashing or flickering lights or geometric shapes and patterns, may have an undetected epileptic condition and may experience epileptic seizures when playing videogames or watching video content.
DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY and consult your doctor if you experience any of the following health problems or symptoms when exposed to flashing or flickering lights or other light stimulation whilst playing video games or watching video content:
● eye soreness,
● altered vision,
● muscle twitching,
● convulsion or other involuntary movements,
● loss of awareness, or
● confusion or disorientation.
In addition to the above, DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY when you experience any of the following symptoms:
● similar symptoms to motion sickness, or
● discomfort or pain in any body part such as eyes, ears, hands, arms, feet whilst
If the condition persists, seek medical attention.
Use and handling
● Use in a well-lit environment and keep a safe distance from the TV screen.
● Avoid prolonged use of the system. Take a 15-minute break during each hour of play.
● Avoid playing when you are tired or need sleep.
● Stop using the system immediately if you begin to feel tired or if you experience
discomfort or pain in your hands or arms while operating the controller. If the condition persists, seek medical attention.
Notes on safety when using the controller
Do not use the vibration or trigger effect function of the controller if you have any ailment or injury to the bones, joints or muscles of your hands or arms. If you have an ailment or an injury, do not play such titles using the controller unless you have set those functions to "Off".
VR Headset Safety Notice
● Before using, read the health and safety warnings in the VR headset instruction
manual. Carefully follow all instructions for setup and use.
● The VR headset is not for use by children under age 12.
● Review surroundings and clear obstacles before use. Take steps to prevent
pets, children, or other obstacles entering the area during use.
● Some people may experience motion sickness, nausea, disorientation, blurred vision
or other discomfort while viewing virtual reality content. If you experience any of these symptoms, stop using immediately and remove the VR headset.
PlayStation®Move Safety Notice
● When using the motion controller, avoid holding the controller closer than 20 cm from
the face or eyes.
● When using the motion controller, be aware of the following points. If the motion
controller hits a person or an object, it may cause accidental injury or damage.
· Always wear the strap.
· Hold controller firmly to prevent slipping.
· Tighten strap with strap lock.
· Allow enough space for safe use.
3D Health Warning
Some people may experience discomfort (such as eye strain, eye fatigue, or nausea) while watching 3D video images or playing stereoscopic 3D games on 3D televisions. If you experience such discomfort you should immediately discontinue use of your television until the discomfort subsides.
Generally we recommend that you avoid prolonged use of your PlayStation® system and take 15 minutes breaks during each hour of play. However, when playing stereoscopic 3D games or watching 3D video, the length and frequency of necessary breaks may vary from person to person – please take breaks that are long enough to allow any feelings of discomfort to subside. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
The vision of young children (especially those under six years old) is still under development. Consult with your child's doctor or optometrist before allowing young children to watch 3D video images or play stereoscopic 3D games. Adults should supervise young children to ensure they follow the recommendations listed above.
Add meg a születési dátumodat