If you have a sub account and you know your password you can use your PS TV system to change it yourself.
Sub accounts cannot change their password if it has been forgotten; the master account has to change the sub account password. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Go to [Settings] > [Start] > [PlayStation Network] > [Sub account Management].
- Enter your password. If you have forgotten the password for the master account, select ‘Forgot your password?’ on the sign-in screen - click here for extra help with changing your forgotten password.
- Select the required sub account.
- Choose the new password and select ‘Confirm’.
- The sub account user can now sign-in using their new password.
Having problems changing your Password?
- This may be because you have lost internet connection or because PlayStation Network is currently undergoing maintenance. Check your internet connection and check for maintenance.
- If you receive an email notifying you that the sub account password has changed, check with the associated account holder and contact us if neither of you changed the password.